Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Bozek Family

The Bozek Family have been my clients for a while. I photographed Mark and Colette's amazing wedding, thanks to my good friend Holly, and I have been photographing for their family ever since. It was so fun to take their family photos at the park. We had a blast... Here are some fun ones.

This is Keira, she is 14 months old and on the go...

It was so much fun playing in the fall leaves!
Colette said that this is Keira's favorite pose...

Isn't this a fun wall to take photos by. Keira loved the colors...
Thanks to the funny guys dressed up to make Keira smile so big...
We found this peaceful place to relax after our shoot.

Thanks so much for having me take your beautiful photos...

2 comments:

Deb Tracey said...

Oh my goodness!! You are family crazy these days!! and what an amazing job you're doing!! I love them all!!! I just found this wall too!! Miss you and love your holiday cards!!! Great photos!!! deb :) (fellow photographer friend)

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I can't thank you enough for our wonderful family photos. You did such a great job. I have been showing my brag book to everyone and they all love the photos. Thank you so much.
Colette