Friday, October 12, 2007

Stephanie & Eric Engagement Session!

Stephanie and Eric are such a cute couple. We met down at their home in Huntington Beach for some photos with their cute dog Indiana. Then we ventured down to this colorful little restaurant where they got engaged and then down to the beach. We had a really great time. It was fun spending time with them and I just know we will have a great time on their wedding day next June.



Indiana gave Stephanie the biggest smooch ever!

I love this one!




This is where Eric proposed. The Harbor House Cafe. It was the perfect backdrop for some fun loving photos.


Stephanie's smile is absolutely contagious!



It was a beautiful, breezy day at the beach. There were many windsurfers out enjoying the waves.




The amber colors just before sunset are so pretty. It really gives a warmth and romance to the photos.

Enjoy these you two and I will be here for you if you need me. I wish you the best!

No comments: