Sunday, September 30, 2007

Morgan Class of 2008

Morgan is a very special friend to our family. She is one of my daughter Morgan's very best friends. They are both super fun, sweet girls. We will miss her when she goes off to college next year, but my Morgan will only be one year behind her. We had a fun time taking these photos. We found some really natural scenes as well as some cool city shots. Enjoy.







This is one of my favorite shots. Natural and beautiful.




Having fun down by the railroad...




Morgan is truly beautiful. I just love these model shots of her...








Have a great senior year! I look forward to watching you achieve your goals. God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
thank you so much for taking my senior pictures! I had so much fun going around claremont for different backgrounds with you. I hope you take more pictures of me
love Morgan