Monday, October 4, 2010

Newport Beach Children's Photographer/ Riley and Gavin at the beach...

Meet Riley and Gavin, two of my favorite little people. I have been photographing these two cuties since Riley was 3 years old and all of Gavin's life. How did I get so lucky... Their family has become my dear friends and I love them to pieces...

Mom wanted beach photos this year, so we headed down to Newport Beach for some fun in the sun.
I love photographing at Newport because it is so versatile. You have the beach and the pier, so it makes it a great photo spot.

Look at these beautiful children. They are so sweet and take the most beautiful photographs.



I love the soft pastel coloring on beach photos.



Gavin. He is growing so fast.


Riley. Such a beautiful girl.


Gavin found many shells during our photo shoot at Newport Beach.

This next one could be a postcard. Oh so cute!


Stay tuned for another beach session. Have a great day!

No comments: