Sunday, October 3, 2010

Castaway San Bernardino Wedding Photographer/ Ashley and Joe Got Married

The Wedding of Ashley and Joe, September 11, 2010 at The Castaway Restaurant in San Bernardino

This was one of the sweetest weddings I have photographed in a long time. I just adored all of the creative accents that Ashley put into her wedding.

It was a beautiful, September day at the Castaway Restaurant. I love photographing the little details that make up a wedding and my awesome second shooter Bill is great at this as well.

Look at these gorgeous details. The wedding dress, the shoes, flowers, they were all so beautiful.






I absolutely love this photo I took of Ashley with her veil. 




The Castaway In San Bernardino has the gorgeous fireplace.

Ashley was a gorgeous Bride.

Ashley and Joe's wedding was held at the gazebo. The views at The Castaway are stunning.


I photographed the romantic photos and Bill headed inside for some really fun Photo Booth Pictures.

Love the shoe photos...

First dance romance.


We had a blast with Angel from The DJay Company. They provided really fun entertainment. And special thanks to the best wedding planner ever Lori W. for the referral.

No comments: