Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Los Angeles Wedding Photographer/Claremont Doubletree Wedding



I Know I am a bit late on this blog, but forgive me, I am actually in Kauai with my family for a much needed vacation. It is so beautiful here and we are having a lovely time. 

Meet Mary and Mike... They were married July 11, 2009 at the lovely St. Christopher Church in West Covina and had a wonderful reception at one of my favorite venues The Claremont Doubletree

I have enjoyed my time I have had with Mary and Mike. They are a very sweet, young couple with such a bright future ahead of them. We had a blast during their engagement session last year. You can view those photos here

There were awesome vendors helping to make this wedding day a success. Cucamonga Cakery just outdid themselves with the lovely cake with had ribbon icing. It was gorgeous. 
The DJay Company had the crowd dancing all evening long. Thanks Jay for doing a great job.
Kary H helped to make sure the reception details were handled and that the evening was a success. Thank you Kary, and it was so nice to meet you finally! And last but not least, my husband Mark for taking the day off of Real Estate to help me capture these amazing moments for this lovely couple.

Here is a peak into their wedding day!






The beautiful Bride Mary.





I love this vintage shot.



Such beautiful lighting for a beautiful couple.





So sweet.

The reception room looked amazing.





Thanks so much for having me share in your day. I hope you had a great honeymoon and I will see you soon. God Bless you both!

1 comment:

Mary Burns said...

Pictures are great!!! I love them! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much!